I’m a hobby photographer from Utah Valley who just enjoys shooting pictures. For Christmas 2005 I made a calendar with some of my favorite shots for a few family members that got a lot of nice comments (from others not them… they are biased). I also shot some engagement pictures for my brother-in-law and his fiance, and then followed the “real” photographer around at their wedding and got some pretty decent shots that also got some complements.
I thought, why not try to make it a little more then a hobby. So up came this site as a place to show off some of my work.
If by chance you would like to purchase a print of anything you see here, please purchase them here. I’d love to make back a little bit of the camera costs. 😉
As of June 2008 I am shooting with a Canon EOS 40D. Prior to that I shot with a Canon Rebel XT which has moved to the role of backup. Now I am coveting the new 5d mark II. Which won’t be mine for a few years.
Here is my camera history from most recent, to way back in the day… just for fun:
- Canon EOS 40D (current main camera)
- Canon Digital Rebel XT (current backup camera)
- Canon PowerShot S2 IS (current backup and video camera)
- Canon PowerShot SD450 (current put-in-the-pocket camera)
- Minolta DiMAGE Z1
- Casio QV-3500ex
- Sony Mavica MVC-FD71 (I think)
- Casio QV-10 (very first digital)
- ???? – Some random P&S film camera
- Pentax K1000 (first ever camera – found on the side of the road)